As autumn draws near, bringing with it shorter days and colder weather, homeowners cross the UK habitually start preparing their properties for winter.
This is brilliant news for businesses like yours as people focus on their homes and outdoor spaces, looking to sort those outstanding jobs before the nights draw in.
We have a long history of working with tradespeople, DIY retailers and home services. Whether you’re a plumber, roofer, electrician, decorator or home improvement retailer we have the products and the audience to achieve your objectives.
We have proven experience working with the home improvement sector and can connect you with our aspirational audience.
Of the 39m people who visit our network of trusted local newsbrands every month we reach:
- 10.9m people who have paid a tradesperson to carry our indoor/outdoor home servicing.
- 6.6m people who’ve paid more than £300 for professional home improvements.
- 5.6m people who’ve paid someone for plumbing, carpentry, or electrical work.
- 2.1m people who are planning major home improvements within the next 12 months.
- 1.4m people who have taken out a loan to pay for home improvements.